If you look in the Windows task manager, you’ll see so many processes running in the background. For your information, not all processes are necessary for normal functioning. There are some running processes in the list that causes your PC to run slow. Also, it might be difficult for you to know about all the processes, which one to terminate and which one to keep running. If you’re tired of this problem, all you need to do is install Jetboost on your Windows.
You might also like Get Avast Internet Security 2011 Free With 9 Months License Key
Jetboost is a new tool that automatically terminates unnecessary background processes that cause your PC to run slow, thus improves PC performance. It’s a freeware and very easy to use. Jetboost is currently in its beta stage but there is no doubt that the developer has done an awesome job. Jetboost runs on all versions (Both 32-bit and 64-bit) of Windows operating system such as Windows7, Vista and XP.
Key Features of Jetboost
- Shuts down unnecessary processes and services, either Windows or non-Windows, to release more system resources.
- Prioritizes which programs which run in what order to speed startup.
- Save you from being interrupted by automatic update when gaming/working.
- Shuts down explorer.exe to release more system resources when gaming, or rid you of potential distraction when working.
- Optimizes memory usage to increase available physical memory.
- Removes data saved to Clipboard to free memory.
- Optimizes your PC power setting to deliver a powerful, responsive gaming experience.
How To use Jetboost to Optimize your PC performance
As I stated above, the tool is very easy to use and has simple interface. Install the tool on your computer and launch the program. You’ll see two tabs – Boost and Settings – at the top of the Jetboost interface, and just beneath it, it asks you to choose the mode you would like to boost. Select your desired mode and hit the ‘Start to Boost’ button on the tool interface.
It also lets you select a list of processes that need to be terminated under four menus as you can see in the screenshot above. It’ll immediately start shutting down unnecessary background processes as you hit the ‘Start to Boost’ button and when done, it’ll show you a report containing the name of the processes that are terminated and the percentage of increase in the performance.
In case the tool shuts down the wrong process and you face troubles working on your PC, you can always restore the computer to the point when it was working perfectly using the ‘Restore’ button on the Jetboost interface. The size of the tool is around 2.4 MB. If you’re using any other tool for killing unnecessary background processes, I suggest that you should also give it a try as it works and does perfectly what you want it to do. You can download JetBoost from here.